True Calling Extra – Taking Care of Inspiration & Business!
Extra Word – (Leftover reflections for moving in the right direction.)
True Calling is in how you line-up your spiritual journey with your professional story.
Feedback – (We love hearing from you!)
– “Wonderful; Timely; Great word; Excellent; Love the format; Nice one!”
– “Your daily affirmations concept sounds good; go for it!”
– “Love the parable of the talents in Matt 25; Like the ‘floetry’ [when talking about slice bread].”
– “Keep it coming Brother; Post it on my Facebook page, people like a fresh word!”
– “You’re doing a great job Doc; How about a recap or other kind of follow-up?”
– “Good one! Hope people hear this!!!!; This is transformational, a joy to see unfold.”
Keep them coming!
Faith Attack – (A probing question or insightful comment from the “Purpose Posse.”)
Q: Would your “true calling” be an aggregate of your professional, personal, and spiritual callings?
A: A simple definition: true calling is how we provide a return on God’s investment in giving us life!
Comment: “Living Bread” in us is endowed with creativity from the Creator; therefore, we are the same yet we can reinvent ourselves. – Stacey
Wise Crack – (A good laugh stirs the soul.)
A friend asked a gentleman how it is that he never married?
His reply, “Well, I guess I just never met the right woman … I guess I’ve been looking for the perfect girl.”
“Oh, come on now,” said the friend, “Surely you have met at least one girl that you wanted to marry.”
“Yes, there was one girl .. once. I guess she was the one perfect girl. The only perfect girl I really ever met. She was just the right everything .. I really mean that she was the perfect girl for me.”
“Well, why didn’t you marry her,” asked the friend.
“She was looking for the perfect man.”