(Part 4) Love & Happiness 2.0:
How Work-a-bees and Wannabees Took a Leap of Faith to Become VIPs.
Extra Word – (Reflections for moving in the right direction.)
Your true calling is a pathway to the fulfillment of your purpose, passion, spiritual urgings and life dreams.
Who Says – (Tweets and Tips from people you know)
– Who you’re meant to be evolves from where you are right now. – Oprah
– The mere presence of passion within you is all you need to fulfill your dreams. – @WayneDyerQuotes
Faith Attack – (A probing question or insightful feedback from the “Purpose Posse.”)
Q: How is what you achieve related to what you believe or how much you believe in yourself?
A: It has a lot to do with how you take a leap of faith. Let’s say you needed to cross over a lake. There was no bridge or path so you had to jump. How much you believe in the idea that you have to jump and how much you believe in your ability to jump will help determine if you make it to the other side. Plus, it helps to trust in a Higher Power to make a way (out of no way) to the other side, if that becomes necessary.
Wise Crack – (A good laugh or timeless message that stirs the soul.)
Inspiration and words of wisdom for the whiners among us:
1. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
2. I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.
3. Does your train of thought have a caboose?
4. Suburbia: where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them.
5. Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.
6. Can I trade this job for what’s behind door 1?
7. I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
8. Chaos, panic, & disorder – my work here is done.
9. How do I set a laser printer to stun?